[Dailydrool] Need rental for OEBEs

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:04:23 PDT 2014

I have just voted for ABC Basset Rescue on the Shelter Challenge website, but can't find a place to check the standings.  Help, please!

Also, Truman and Roland want everyone to know that they've been keeping their OEBE status up by 1. Roland: drinking Janice's morning cup of coffee while sitting on the couch-coffee handy on end table. 2. Truman: nearly closing the pool used for swim therapy when a suspicious poop odor was detected  from the pool.  Luckily, Truman left a poop trail up the ramp to the pool but didn't actually poop IN the pool.

Also, I'm looking to rent a place for a few months.  I'm having a very hard time finding one that will take 2 dogs the size of aircraft carriers.  Most want dogs under 25 lbs., which is less than half of one of my boys.  Anyone have suggestions that might allay a landlord's worries about my basset hounds?

Gracias!
Janice, Truman and Roland