[Dailydrool] Spam and Limmericks

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 06:16:53 PDT 2014

I had a very pleasant surprise this morning. I had drool posts all over the
place (I have Google and they seem to split my posts between two tabs).
When this happens, I usually go into my SPAM folder and find a few drools
there. Well, apparently Google decided that all of Val's wonderful
limmericks were Spam! How could they! I saved them from the spam folder and
read all of them. I was laughing my head off at Browyn's. I even read it to
the DH who is now concerned that a Drooler could nail Browyn's personality
on the head like that. Just how much am I sharing?! I felt even better when
I discovered that Ben has an e-mail folder. Now I don't feel so weird. Each
of my beauties has a folder as well. Browyn's limmerick will go in there
for posterity. Thank you SO MUCH Val! It has been so hard to read about all
the dead and dying bassets lately. It was great to have some fantastic
humor.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess