[Dailydrool] Rusty's calendar day

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 03:50:25 PDT 2014

Our big guy was Saturday's calendar houndie. He is pictured resting against a pole in Ocean City, NJ where he had just walked the block party. Bassets are rock stars in Ocean City and it takes a very long time. Rusty is now 8. He came to us from Penny Angles Beagle Rescue at 2. His old people tied him outside when the yorkie had puppies. I suspect he tried to eat the snack dawGs. He had a little eating habit. Tried to eat Rich, Hank, me.....but we learned that if we follow the rules he is a great cuddle hound. He can catch!! Has a gold medal in treat toss. Rocks his hat and has the best big eyes. This past year he has stayed with Tunes' breederslaves, Hank and Sharon..... who love him big and will be sad in a week or so when he can come home.(Dad will be moving out so it will be safe for him to come back.) He will be visiting them often and has become a real member of the pack.

Rusty was happy to waddle in Oshun City and is looking paward to seeing his friends in Mishgun!

dawnslave