[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Hound Rescue - Bella

Barb Merritt mstecumseh at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 20:40:33 PDT 2014

Ohio Basset Rescue has a beautiful senior dog that islooking for a forever home or a foster home. Bella was adopted from OBHR but herowners didn't want her anymore and turned her into the shelter. Bella is backwith OBHR. She does have some quirks, but who doesn't. She does not like youngerchildren or other dogs. She wants a person that will love her. Bella lovesattention, and she loves to say hi to people she meets on walks. Bella has beenin a kennel for months, she spent Christmas in the kennel. She got specialtoys, but she wants a home and person to call her own.

There are many people on the Daily Drool and I hope someone can help. I knowmost people have dogs and kids but I know that there is a special someone thatcan help Bella. Please look at our website and check out Bella. She is listedunder DOGS. Thank you from Ohio Basset Rescue.

www.ohiobassetrescue.com