[Dailydrool] URGENT! Basset in KY still in shelter!

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 15:23:04 PDT 2014

I posted before about a 2 year old Bagel named Harley that is in a shelter in KY.  He’s only 2 years young, petite at 42 pounds, neutered and current on his shots.  He is sitting scared in the kennel but volunteers say he is a real sweetheart when allowed out.  He WILL be put on the list to be put down soon if he isn’t rescued.  Both the shelter and I emailed the Basset rescue there, twice, but haven’t heard a thing.  Can ANYONE help!  Please contact me off list and I can provide you with the details.

Poor little guy....dumped by his family.  : (

Laura and Harry ATB and rooting for someone to save this pup!