[Dailydrool] Gracie reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 20:56:33 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

It's been kinda slow around her since Miss Janice Black Person went back to Maine and left us but we're getting along around here.A  s for me I've been playing with Snoopy and he tackled me twice in one day the other day just becase Iand half the time they don't even give him baby sister drops anymore and after a day or two ..... yeah .... Ihe gets those drops started right back up again but we're best friends and we cuddle and we play and we did the basset 500 together yesterday after we got our ears cleaned and yeah, I love Snoopy.

I think that there is something wrong with LuLu but momPerson is, shall we say, living on that river in Egypt (you know, the one called D'Nile) and LuLu has to have her rimadyl morning and night every single day now and if she misses a day she gets mean as all get out.  LuLu used to be able to do it but not anymore and she's only 8 so what the heck?  She's real, real long and she's never been able to jump worth a darn .... momPerson suspects she was hit by a car long, long, long ago (her momPerson had a dog like this) so I guess we'll just go with it all and keep telling momPerson to leave her on the Rimadyl and she keeps trying on and off and ... yeah.  Maybe somebody could have a word with the clueless momPerson who already told the vet about this last visit and all the vet said was "well, we better check her blood work every year if she's taking that much Rimadyl."

momPerson has been playing in the street and swimming with the fishies and Snoopy is beside himself and me I don't care much cause she comes home ready to snuggle so it's all good.

Conley did you get my cake?  I akedbay a awsay ladebay in it so watch out when it comes.  There's a oldgay ardcay in the rostingfay.  See you soon.

Love,
Gracie