[Dailydrool] LuLu should like to comment

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 21:04:48 PDT 2014

Greetings from LuLu,

First off drool to all in need, as long as I'm here I might as well sling it far and wide.

Second off it is my opinion that Gracie should keep certain family matters private, specifically the matter of my mood and or medication.  That girl has no idea how to keep her mouth shut nor her legs crossed but that is a topic for another day.  She's just lucky I stick to the stuff one can purchase at a normal pharmacy, what with us living in California and all.

Third and finally I should like to commend Ms Val Person for her limmericks which have been met with much enjoyment her at my home.  My, aren't you the creative one.

Sincerely,
LuLu who simply adores her new pheasant from Ms Janice Black person whom I have sniffed in the flesh and she is charming I tell you, simply charming