[Dailydrool] Sour cream attack

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 06:25:56 PDT 2014

as most of you know that I have MS and I fall a lot and walk like I am
drunk, ( sometimes I really am )   no NOT really, any ways you also  drop
things, more often than not, so we had tacos last night for dinner and my  Evil
Annie  ALWAYS  sits at the table,  Maggie never does, she  knows  she can not
have anything off the table.  so last night I am  cleaning up the dinner
table and I dropped a whole container of sour cream on  top of Annies head, at
first she took off like  someone shot her, but then  she returned to lick
up the floor as I am laughing and trying to wipe sour cream  off my girl,
what a mess, she had it all over her face and it even stuck to her  eyelashes,
she looked at me like,   OK mom, now drop the  cheese,

Marlene