[Dailydrool] New Intelligence Test and Results

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:26:04 PDT 2014

My yard is trashed again. Really bad. In an effort to stop the dogs from
hitting the muck at 800 mph as they power-glide off the wet deck, I put up
an ex-pen fence around the deck that closes off two sides. The third side
has a building so that is already closed off. In order to get into the yard
they have to go out the door, make a right past the summerhouse and viola!
they are in the yard.
But they can no longer shoot out the door and make a straight line into the
mud.

So I let Doc out.
He ran across the deck and stopped. Oops. Fence. Too big to jump. Must be
an opening. He checks. Nope. He stands there. I let out Llewis who ran to
Doc and stared through the fence and then back at me.
I went out and called them, showed them the route around the summerhouse. I
said "You have to go this way now." and I came in. They stood there for a
moment and then went back to the deck and stood at the fence staring at the
yard.
I let out Conley.He strutted to the fence, looked around, came back and
took the sidewalk around the summerhouse to the yard. The other two stood
in total amazement watching Conley in the yard.

So.Results:
Doc: Fail
Llewis: Fail
Conley: How could I fail??

I'm a little disappointed....lol.

MomPerson to Nigel (who has not been out yet) Llewis (hey....??) Conley
(Jeez you guys...) and Doc (Is that a stick?)​