[Dailydrool] Senior dog with eating problems

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Wed Apr 30 11:30:21 PDT 2014

Our Pixel, who will be 14 in July ,has had two bouts of pancreatitis.  She
turned off on her Royal Canin a few months ago and eagerly was eating the
WD gastrointestinal food until a few days ago.  Now she has turned off on
that food.  She only wants to eat the chicken breast which we have always
given her with her food.

All of her kidney values and senior panel values are normal.  Really a
problem as to how to stimulate her appetite as she is very limited in food
choices..  We are seeing her vet again this week.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Sally Russell