[Dailydrool] Blue Power

Debbie Moran lighthouse1007 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 07:39:34 PDT 2014

Hi Sally-  Had a question- is this painful for the dog?  I had mentioned a recipe for a ear remedy to my vet and he said not to use it because the alcohol in it would causing burning in the dog’s ear. I have become very cautious of all vets tell me ‘cause, unfortunately, I’ve met too many who are in it for the money and not for the love of animals. Thanks for the recipe.  Debbie