[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 14 15:48:42 PDT 2014

Oh Dear I do not think ABC Basset Rescue is a Petfinder member does someone
know for sure? I looked them up and could not find them on the Petfinder
site.
If they are not members of Petfinder we go to Florida Basset Rescue of FLA.
I will check see if they are on the list we have got to get this worked out
before next Monday.

Oh Dear Basset Rescue of Florida is not listed in the Shelter Challenge
site.
Will someone from these rescues contact me please so we can get this ironed
out?
Looziana is not listed either and I have not been able to get in touch with
Kentuckiana I have a dog I need them to rescue for a friend.... and my
emails bounce back.