[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 16:15:28 PDT 2014

I went to the Animal Rescue site today and was able to change my group to
vote for next challenge to ABC Basset Rescue from NY so all is good if the
Challenge starts Monday we are all set up to start voting for them no
worries now. As soon as the Challenge starts we will be in good shape and I
also contacted Kentuckiana and they are setting up to get ready in a few
months  still have not heard from Flrida but I cannot remember if they are
okay or not so all is going as planned..... so far
Drool to all whut needs it