[Dailydrool] It's $5 Friday!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Aug 1 06:57:16 PDT 2014

Hello?  Where's all our $5 Friday donors?? Usually on $5 Friday
I turn on my computer to find 20 or so donations - this morning
a whopping 3??

I couldn't post pictures of Will and Chloe on the Drool, but if you
could see the pictures of how skinny and sad Will looks, you'd
be reaching in your wallet right now.  Both of these hounds
have big, big vet bills and Looziana needs our help.  They've
taken in several needy hounds this year and have had several
auctions and other fundraisers to raise the money to pay those
their vet bills.  We need to give them our help to say thank you
for what they do.

Please paypal your $5 or more donation to help Will and Chloe
to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny