[Dailydrool] Winter Clothes

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:00:51 PDT 2014

As I think everyone knows, we are leaving the frozen tundra and moving to
the humid south. I am going through the bassets' bedroom and they have an
obscene amount of clothing. I am not really sure how this happened since I
am one to only put clothes on a dog when they are cold, not for show.
Anyway, I have a bunch of sweaters that are a large and fit Browyn who is
35 pounds. I also have a bunch of sweaters in XL that fit Beauford who
usually weighs between 50-55 pounds. Neither one is the stocky muscular
build. They are the lighter, rangier build. Most of these clothes do not
fit Bugsey who is also 50 pounds, but he comes from show lines and is
stockier with very big shoulders (for you show people out there, his mama
weighs 65 pounds and his daddy weighs 75 pounds, we don't have a clue why
he is so small, but he is totally proportional and I didn't want to show
him anyway). He can't get his shoulders in most of the them. This is okay
because even when it is -30 outside, he just stands and cries if I try to
dress him. If anyone is interested, send me a private e-mail and I can send
pictures if you are interested. If you don't care what they look like and
you just need something, anything to stick on a senior that works as well.

Jennifer with Beauford (hey, I get cold! Don't give them all away!), Bugsey
(I hate clothes) and Browyn the Fairy Princess (Every Fairy Princess needs
some clothes to dress up in) No I am not getting rid of all of them, but I
think 3 baskets is excessive.