[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 330, Issue 1

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 18:44:15 PDT 2014

Ben heer, Well I be makin da dad's hair go gway som mor.  I be eetin  kinda
gud, but not wiffout som dwama.  Firs I go an sniffie da  bowl or bowls if
der be mor dan one, an den I chooze one ob dem an tip it ober  so aw da fud
goes on da wug.  I den mix da fud wif my nose so da cheeze be  stwibuted gud
an den I eets it. Ob corse der now be a mess on da wug dat da dad  gotta
cween up wiff da wectwic bwoom.  Da mom come in a see da mess an she  shout
what da bwankety bwank goin on heer.  Da dat say sush, be kwite, Ben  he be
eetin, so don wowwy, I cween it up.  Dad jus so happy I be  eetin.  Weww, I
keep it up fo a while an den fink up somfing ewse to change  hees hair cowor.

Yur fud cwittic, Pw. Ben

Dad here, yes, he is eating and that is what matters.

I got my Riptide shirt yesterday, and it is great looking.  I have it  on
today, almost fooled my wife that I have had it for a while, but it  didn't
work.  Also, Basset Buddies Basset Fest is noly 3 weeks away.   It is our
biggest fundraiser, and they are using Ben to help the slaves  raise money.
They are saying "Lets knock Ben down as the top fundraiser"  so he will have
to work harder to raise money.  It is open to all, so if  any of you within
driving distance of Milwaukee, mark your calendars for August  23rd.  If
anybody wants more info, contact me at _ddropp at aol.com_ (mailto:ddropp at aol.com)
.  I would love to see some  of you.

Douglas