[Dailydrool] Telling time

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 04:23:10 PDT 2014

My dogs can tell time better than I can. I need a watch: they don't.

Mr.Biskit has been retired for 5 yrs. Yet, if he is not home for some
reason, the Bassets start peering out the window and waiting at the door at
about the time he used to get home from work. Doc does too, but only
because the Bassets taught him to.

They certainly know mealtimes. Both theirs and ours. Events not to be
missed.

Doc knows on Tuesday (and he knows it is Tuesday) that he and I go to the
Gallery. Last week I could not take him but when I left he was waiting in
his crate for me to call him out to get "dressed" to go.

Science lags far behind the abilities of most Bassets, I think.LOL.

MomPerson to Conley & Llewis, and Doc

--
'