[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:15:00 PDT 2014

Sweet ole gal is leaving on a jet plane to Heaven this noon.

Her cancer is now in her lungs, and she is in the early stage of suffering.

Peace will be with her soon, and she will romp with joy with Pierre Sr.,
Jean Paul and Max, and most especially with my Dad.

She is the only hound in the family who knew my Dad, and she spent his last
year and her first year with us.  She was the only dog at that time.

Healing drool to all in need, and five leashes seem too few.

Jackie