[Dailydrool] 2015 Senior Basset calendar contest is taking entries for the month contest!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 03:56:40 PDT 2014

It is time for senior Bassets to ask their slaves to enter them into the
contest to be a Hound of the month in the Senior Basset Calendar for 2015!
We will accept entries through the end of Aug and then the voting will begin
on Sept 1! This is our main fundraiser for the Bounders, so come on and join
in to help out the senior Bassets and a couple of old Beagles in FLA!

Email photos of your senior to houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
along with any questions you may have!

Thanks for all the support of the Bounders past, present and future!

Wen and the Bounders