[Dailydrool] Outrage

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 7 22:40:15 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

It's an outrage, that's what it is.  They were gone for two weeks!!!  They come waltzing back in here and of course we fell all over them and I thought maybe they were sorry for what they did but no ...... I heard the clueless momPerson talking to Aunt Lani person before she left and she is coming back at the end of the month because they are doing it again!!!  They are leaving us with our Aunt Lani person and going off to some Oregon place without us.  Again.

And then, and then I was laying on the bed minding my own business and she snuck up on me and she grabbed me ..... and she cleaned my ears.  BOTH of my ears.  And then she got Snoopy and even LuLu and then, while I was rubbing my ears dry on the rug she grabbed me again and she dragged me down the hall and into the walk in shower (I did NOT, I would NEVER jump in there myself ..... no ... no ..... I did not enjoy it ..... no I deny it all .... outrage I say) and she got LuLu and then she got Snoopy too.

We are soft and fluffy I tell you.  Fluffy.  And we smell alll fufu.  It's an outrage I tell you, a gross miscarriage of justice and I'm gonna pout.

Love,
Gracie who's people came back but they can just pack back up and head back to where ever they came from for all she cares