[Dailydrool] Dis Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:58:41 PDT 2014

Dis Llewis.
I nose my brudder Nigel he gone on ahead.
He allus like to do everthing first. All we lives he say he da oldest, dat
he even borned first. I gots news for he. I looked it up in dis liddel book
MPerson kept when we got borned an he SECOND! I were first ob the two ob
we. So Ise da

HOLYDOGBISKIT! Dat were sum bolt ob litning juss now!t hit dat liddel book
ONO it all burnt up!!
I don't heer no thunner...wow da stars out where dat come from?

I think I go to bed now.
Nite all

Love from Llewis

where dat come from Conley you see dat? Where Doc I needa snuggle.......

--
'