[Dailydrool] Da fing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:51:40 PDT 2014

ooooboy.
Waitll DPerson fines out.
I mite not hafta wait for da bleke dog go play inna street.

See dey bilt a pond liddel fing but too deep for Llewis or me to giddouwtof
if we falled in. So dey put up a fence.

Den it got all icky.
So dey draint it an fillt it up wif roks an put jussss a liddel wadder an
took down da fence.
Den dey decited dey need a air rater init. So dey got a solelar won
whuattever dat is an put it in and later MPerson seen da bleke dog ober
there an yell atim to geddouddadere which he did.
So tonite she mekin da rounds wif da flasher light befour we goes ousside
lookin for skonks, an she fine da air raider inna yard an she nose whut big
bleke dog done dat an no I didn't tell he too I onliest pointy it out to
him say whuzzat? Dat a treet? Dat a toy? Mebbe somebuddy shold look. An den
I leff so I gots nuffin to do wif it I don't for reel.
DadPerson gonna be unhappy he fine out....

Love an cuddels (my new won) to all whut needs it
Love from Conley an Llewis an Mr.Playwifit