[Dailydrool] Doing our share...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:06:52 PDT 2014

...so there is something to read in the Drool.

Another beautiful day here in northwest NJ, not at all August-like with
heat and humidity.  Instead, the temperature barely gets into the
mid-eighties and it's actually cooler here than CA where I have family and
friends who have been inundated with over 100 degree temperatures for
weeks.  Very, very grateful...

So very sorry, Jackie, to hear about Pumpkin's trip to the Bridge.  Cancer
is taking the lives of far too many houndies lately.  Just not right.
 Heart-healing drool to you and all other droolers who have a hole in their
heart from an absent furbaby.  There is not a day that goes by when I don't
miss my sweet old man, Dozie.  Hugs...

Speaking of furbabies, Miss Delilah Belle has something to say.

Hi, it's mememe, Delilah.  It's been kinda strange here lately...very
quiet, no one woofing that it is breakfast, snackie or dinnertime.  I KNOW
these times as well but have far better manners than to be vociferous about
telling my Mama this.  She does have a brain, too, after all...and a clock,
hehehe.  Anyroo, I digress.  I do miss my brother, Dozie but the last week
or so he was here he smelled funny so I left him alone to rest.  Then one
night they took him to the vetspital and he didn't come home as usual.
 They said he had traveled to somewhere called the Bridge to join some
other Drooler hounds and that he would feel better there.  I sure hope so
for I know he slept an awful lot the last few days he was here...I mean
more than usual.

This is what I *really *wanted to tell you, though.  Mama has been on the
'puter with Auntie Ilene.  One of Auntie Ilene's friends who lubs kitties
has two kittens who need a home.  One of them is a Calico kitty, just like
Mama's who went to the Bridge about five years ago.  Mushkitty lived to be
20 years old, which Mama says is a long, long life for a kitty.  Ever since
Big Black Bart, the only kitty who was left after that went to the Bridge,
she has been missing having a kitty here in MY house.  Me?  I'm not so sure
I like sharing the house with kitties.  But, Mama says the little Calico
kitten is coming to live here with us and I must learn to be nice to it.
 Harumph....not happy! Mama showed me pictures of lots of you who have
kitties at your house loving on them and letting them play with you.  She
says she wants to know the best way to introduce Purrlina to me so we will
be furends and I won't just want to chase her.  She says you can answer
here on the Drool or send her an e-mail (whatever that is).

Anyroo, that 's all from mememe, Delilah Belle.  Aside from my usual lumps
and bumps and a bit of arthritis in my hips I'm doing fine.

Hugs and snooters, and of course drool, to whoever needs it,

Sandi(the Mamaslave) Delilah Belle and Dozer, ATB