[Dailydrool] New Trick

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:43:18 PDT 2014

Beauford here. I have a new trick. I have learned how to jump up on the
window seat and look out the window. It is a Bay Window and the bench is
three sided. I can get up there in one leap now and slime the window and
see all that is going on outside. I am very proud of myself!

Note from the mom: Beauford is not the first to learn this trick. Bismark
ATB and Blitzen ATB both did this on a regular basis. They were much more
athletic than Beauford. I am not sure why Browyn hasn't figured this out.
She is way more athletic than Beauford, but not much of a jumper. Now
nothing will be safe on that table again!

Beauford with Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer