[Dailydrool] out the door and gone into the darkness

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 21:22:08 PDT 2014

AGAIN!!!

Hi all, it's the ever clueless momPerson here and the sneaky little son of a gun did it to me again.  He hasn't done it in such a long time, we realized afterwards that the last time he did it (and the time before and the time before that, et al) Cyrus was here and we simply sent the long legger out into the darkness after Snoopy and they both came back at a run in nothing flat.  Well, my big boy went to the bridge 2 years ago this month so that was not an option last night.  Snoopy had his dose of Rimadyl changed from as needed to every morning and evening and it has made a huge difference in him, he's been charging around and playing and wrestling and playing chase with LuLu and climbing up on everything again and last night ......

I walked the girls first and I had come in the door and closed it (mostly) and I took the girls leads off and had Snoopy's in my hand when he charged past me and through the door (which had blown open) and out of sight.  It was a super moon last night.  Snoopy is a moon dog.  Oh he scared the living bleep out of me ...... I took off after him shouting Snoopy .... Snoopy in the happiest voice I could manage.  I did an olympic  length triathlon yesterday in the morning, mile long ocean swim, 25 mile bike ride and 6 mile run to top it off, so my legs were kinda tired.  It's amazing what you can manage to do when you're scared to death.  I was running and calling and suddenly there he was running back up the street right into my arms and he let me put on his lead and we went for our walk.

AGAIN!!!

Oh, he's lucky he's cute, and that I love him to pieces, or I would have ..... I don't know what.

More later from the clueless momPerson who's little boy in a basset suit named Snoopy is safe and sound.