[Dailydrool] Basset Bookends on Hounds Bay

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:33:15 PDT 2014

I have just listed an awesome set of ORANGE basset hound bookends on Hounds
Bay. I found this set of bookends over the weekend, and bought the only two
sets at the store.

One for me and one for you!!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1409264784

I love the bright orange and think it makes a great statement piece to show
off my love of hounds right when people enter my home. (As if the 2 howling
hounds aren't obvious enough!) However, these bookends could easily be
spray painted any color to match your own home decor if construction site
orange is not your color. :)

The profits from this auction will be donated to the Debbie's Dawgs General
Fund which provides funding to a variety of rescues in order to get
treatment started for difficult cases concerning a senior hound in need.

Please take a moment to check out my auction and bid if you are so
inclined. I would love to be able to make a nice donation to Debbie's Dawgs
in honor of her birthday this month, while also helping you add a bit of
basset hound flair to your home.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1409264784

Thanks so much and drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert