[Dailydrool] Llewis

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:16:19 PDT 2014

OMG! Bev, as I read your post I had palpitations. I was near tears thinking Llewis had joined his brother at the bridge. I was so happy to read that he was fine. I know that feeling of dread. One morning last fall, my husband was up getting ready for work. I was still asleep with my kids. My husband came into the room and woke me up. He whispered, "Lucy won't wake up, I think she died in her sleep." My heart stopped. I popped out of bed, and scurried into the front room. Lucy was curled up in her bed by the window. I wasn't wearing my contacts, and couldn't tell if she was breathing. I nudged her, and got nothing. I nudged her a bit harder, and whispered Lucy? She groggily lifted her head and looked at me with confusion. Her look said, "hello, I am sleeping! What is your problem?" It took forever for my heart and stomach to get back to normal. My husband said he shook her, nudged her, lifted her pillow, but got no response. Lucy is a hard sleeper. But that day she was really into her snooze.

Jennifer C. W/Eddie (ATB) & Lucy (quit interrupting my beauty sleep)