[Dailydrool] Llewis

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:52:24 PDT 2014

Oh my gosh Bev!!! I hadn't gotten any digests yet and so I was reading
through the archives and right when I saw the title of your post, "Llewis",
my heart stopped. I hurriedly, yet cautiously opened the post and began
reading - dreading what was to come. When I saw your line that you knew
Llewis had perished, I had to cheat and skip ahead.

Thank DOG he was just sleeping soundly through the night and happily awoke
at the touch of your hand. I know I couldn't handle losing him so close to
Nigel, so I can only imagine your thoughts as you went to check on him.

Give that little lovebug an extra hug from Auntie Kacy. I am so happy he is
alive and well.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cow and Ru