[Dailydrool] Megan

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 07:28:38 PDT 2014

Momcakes, what's up? Nice day in NJ. Huh? Megan arrived? Nice houndette named Mariah came to greet her? You gotta be kidding. You didn't. Gone wif what? Costume pawty in honor of her family? She is wearing a hooped skirt? OhmidawG. Bona Beagie last seen chasing a chicken through the clouds with a cleaver to further the theme? (No chickies were for this post.) Big hats? I like hats. Is that a turnip clutched in your paw? Lots of Southern fare? What's a grit? What are pralines? I have heard of crawdads.......seriously? C at tfish? That would work for me. What is that white gravy?

I don't understand, but apparently there is a Gone With the Wind pawty in honor of Megan's arrival. Caruso is looking awfully like Clark Gable and will fire up the telecope once he figures out how to get the grits off his paws.

Tunes

P.S. I once entered a costume contest as Belle Waddling....as I walked around the ring someone in the crowd corrected that it should be Belle Watling......my she slave hissed at her...."She's a BASSET HOUND." I got first place. Hehehe. Wouldn't at the bridge pawty. The outfits are faboo!