[Dailydrool] Stuff at our house

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 15 15:56:19 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

LuLu and I got our nails trimmed yesterday.  I am always very nice about it ..... the nice ladies work on my feet because I have ingrown nails and extra little wirey nail pieces and malshaped feet and all kinds of stuff from walking on wire cage floors with 9 inch nails (just like the band) before I got rescued and while my feet are much, much better 2 years later and you wouldn't notice unless you looked close it takes a while to do my feet so they do them at pet smart for 9 bucks and I am very nice and might whimper a little but I'm not about to bite anybody let alone my MOTHER.  Conley I am surprised at you!  You wanna come over and play?  I"ll let you bite on me a little if you want big boy.

LuLu got her nails done too so Snoopy got an outing with daddy because while LuLu is always lovely for the ladies while having her nails done she has a nasty tendency to bite Snoopy when we got home if he didn't need his trimmed too and he hardly ever needs his trimmed because he is a madman on lead, and that's why he had an outhing with daddy and came home after us.

We have a fort, it is LuLu and my fort, it is an all girl fort and Snoopy resents that so yesterday when LuLu was in the fort Snoopy went in and turns around and laid down with his back to the entrance and the fort is fenced and he had his big fat butt in the entrance and LuLu forgot about the back (trap) door mommy put in and she was stuck in there barking at Snoopy and Snoopy just ignored her and she was stuck in the fort till mommy saved her.  Well, today Snoopy went in there and he was working on tunnels and dens and enlarging stuff and LuLu heard him and she went in there looking to discuss it with him and he headed for the back and he tried to high tail it out the back door and he has such a big deep chest he got STUCK in the back door just like Winnie the Pooh and mommy had to bend it open more and save him.

Mommy went to yoga with morning and we went to the dog park at lunch and we got our shabbat cookies and our challah and everything is back to normal at our house.

Love,
Gracie