[Dailydrool] Our Friend Megan Mariah is gone

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:44:46 PDT 2014

Me and Roland (this is Truman) are mourning the loss of our beautiful,
kind, and stately girl-basset-friend Megan Mariah.  Megan was a long time
member in good standing of the Order of the Evil Basset Hound Empire.  She
joins her brothers and sister hounds Rhett, Beauregard, and Magnolia at the
Bridge.

Megan became a mountain girl after her rescue by Bob and Marie, and
homesteaded in rural Arkansas, along with a passel of cats headed by Misty.
 It was with great grace that Megan let Misty and her kittens move inside
her mountain abode.  Megan and her family survived a terrible storm
recently which damaged their lovely country home.

Me and Roland wish Megan a comfy and cozy fluffy bed in the clouds where
she can keep an eye on her family, where all her favorite foods are served
daily, where she can still smell the wildlife and flowers, and where she
will live with Rhett, Beau, and Magnolia until her people join her. Noah Go
Slowah sent word that he will pawsonally keep his eyes and nose on Megan
Mariah, making sure she is safe and cherished as she was on earth.

Truman and Roland Henry-Colvin
God be with you til we meet again, Megan

--
Janice Marilyn Henry