[Dailydrool] Doggie perfume

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 18:25:44 PDT 2014

This is Mila, foster hound at PBF headquarters in Hawaii. This week my  good friend Harley and I have been trying to make home improvements. Frankly, our home smells a bit houndie.  So I have organized a freshener campaign. I have repeatedly rolled in a decaying rat corpse in our back yard, until my foster mom went on a grid search and found the perfume source and disposed of it. so then Harley found a great dead bird aftershave and liberally smathered it on him, at least the parts he  didn't eat. Mom was appalled and removed the rest of that too.  But then...I found another corpse--Mom couldn't even tell what it had been--a huge toad? that went in the trash too. Now our house smells much better. but Mom says today is bath day. she is calling us her little "corpse flowers". I guess there is a plant like that in the Hawaii Arboretum called that which infrequently blooms, but when it does, it smells like decaying flesh. Mmmm. Mmm. My kind of perfume. don't know why Mom objects. People are so strangE. In my opinion, the smell of soap is totally nauseating. Wish I could try some of that black and white striped kitty perfume. Doc, have you got any saved up? MIla