[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 332, Issue 3 - Nail clipping

Frans Breytenbach soilkraft at mylan.co.za
Sat Aug 16 01:40:01 PDT 2014

Beverley's experience with Conley's nails reminded me of an incident long
ago with Florrie. She was a portly basset who hated nail clipping, hated
vets and hated riding in a car. So when nail clipping time came around I
tried to fool her by taking her for a walkies. It ended up at the vet for
nail clipping. As usual it was World War 2 all over. Eventually the vet
injected her with a tranquilizer, which worked well.

The end of the story was that I had to carry a, snoring, 50lb basset for 3
miles back home.

Frans Breytenbach