[Dailydrool] I actually did it!

daisy7521 at aol.com daisy7521 at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 20:40:44 PDT 2014

Well  I have to say, that is the last 18 months or so, I have had to learn so many many things,

husband has been diagnosed with alzheimers, and things I have never done, are getting

easiers as time goes on, but my latest project is, because Dottie has an ACL, I had to do

something about our back steps and front steps, and believe it or not, pure  determination

and lots of sweat, I made a ramp for her coming from our back door, and one from the

front door. I am amazed that I could do it, and they are strong, and nice looking.

I bribed her a couple times, and she walked up and down the ramp fine. Lots of measuring

and cutting, but I got it, and she is  using it.  I am trying to prevent her from jumping up

and down off of stairwells, trying to work with the acl  anyone else ever try this????????

Sent from Windows Mail