[Dailydrool] Lewis and signs of life

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Fri Aug 15 20:16:25 PDT 2014

We had a similar situation several years ago with our first basset Lucy.
When she was 12, she was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma.  Every day was a
gift and we got into the habit of checking for breathing whenever we got up
in the morning or came home.  She was also quite deaf and didn't always
here us to give a tail wag.

We came home from some outing and I had to rush past Lucy to deal with
something.  I asked my husband to check on Lucy.  When I asked him how she
was he said "She's fine.  I farted and her nose twitched"

--
Jennifer
Jacksonville, AL