[Dailydrool] Special Farm News Alert

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 11:44:10 PDT 2014

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming with a special Farm Report!!! This is Xander your roving farm hound woofing in with a special farm report...around noon yesterday at Howling Hound Acres their was an attempted home invasion! You read me right. An attempted home invasion. Grandpaw and momma where working in the little pasture changing out the little gate to a bigger gate, when they finished gramps asked momma for some sweet peppers from our garden. She made her way toward the garden at the back of the house when she saw the invader attempting to get under our little home. Momma yelled for gramps to get the gun! Gramps was like "what the heck is back there".  Momma screaming "it a dang groundhog trying to dig under our back porch"  (Quotes language cleaned up....after all this is a family show.) Momma ran in got her pistol and gave it to Gramps to shoot the home invaded...he a better shot than momma. So after herding him out away from the house Grandpaw shoot him...shot him again...and then finally shot him dead.  Gramps reported that mommas pistol shoot high.  The County Sheriff was called and he judge it under the Castle Act and deemed that Mr. Groundhog was killed dead and we were just protecting our home.  It was self defense!   Mr. Groundhogs body was given a proper burial in our back 40 sinkhole.  Xander your roving farm reporter hound woofing out from Howling Hound Acres with this Special Farm News Alert. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.