[Dailydrool] Dear Ms MomPerson with a Clue Person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 16 14:06:06 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

At my petsmart the keep my little leg straight and bend my leg at the ankle and hold my foot behind me and then the cut my toe nails from behind me.  if I get tired of standing on three legs I just lay down on my side and they keep on a trimming this way.   I like this a lot because it keeps my little leg straight and I can look straight at my mommy and give her stink eye while the lady trims and cuts and nips and tucks and stuff.

I think you and Conley should come over to my house and then we can take you to our pet smart and they can clip Conley for you.  And maybe we could play a little bit too.  I like to play.

Love,
Gracie