[Dailydrool] Home cooked dog food

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 13:35:10 PDT 2014

Hi all,  First, let, me say we are sending heart healing drool to all that have lost a furend recently. I have tried to keep up with private messages and I'm sorry if I missed a post. I have serious lurking issues.
We need help.  Tony in FL is getting extremely fussy with food. He also wants to eat all the time. I put food in his bowl and put it down.  He sniffs and turns away and starts barking. Now, Tony doesn't just bark, he screeches and screams.  His voice is rather high. I made him some pasta with ground turkey, mixed veg, eggs and cottage cheese on Friday. 1 pound of past and ground turkey4 eggs and 1 cup cottage cheese. It's gone. He also gets snacks -  peanut butter with no salt crackers, dog cookies and banana and apple pieces.
Here is the problem -I can't keep doing this, it takes so long. 2 batches of food/4 hrs prep. OMG!!  Any suggestions out there? If we have to out the regular dog food on the floor (Blue Buffalo, etc) not exactly trash food, and listen to the barking, then that's what we'll have to do.
The other problem is his kidney levels are elevated and vet said to cut back on protein. So, like I said, we need help.
Drool to all who need it, Tony has plenty!
Thanks, Daria and Jim and Tony, I love to eat

Sent from my iPad