[Dailydrool] Nails

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:54:09 PDT 2014

I am so fortunate that Browyn is a Fairy Princess. She is great about
getting her nails clipped. She lays upside down in my lap and hands me her
paws. Before you get too jealous, remember that is 1 of 3.  I am able to do
them myself without a muzzle, but the boys are not near as good. Beauford
is okay once you start, but his nails are difficult. His one leg is very
crooked and amazingly enough, he gets up and walks away if I hurt him.
Plus, he has those ultra thick, black nails that splinter. Bugsey is just a
big baby. I wish I could get it through his head that if he would hold
still, I wouldn't ever quick him. I have never quicked Browyn. Beauford got
quicked once when he was being a jerk. It doesn't help that Bugsey can't
have too much dehydrated liver or I get it back. The other two get bribed a
lot more.
Jennifer with Beauford, Busey and Browyn the Fairy Princess