[Dailydrool] Licklicklicklicklick

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Sun Aug 17 23:03:33 PDT 2014

Deer Lewis,

I see you bin goin licklicklicklick on yer front leg.  I go licklicklicklicklick on my paws and Mperson and Dperson, dey both go LUCIESTOPTHAT, cept dey take turns yellin' at me.  I stops fer a liddel while and sometimes I sneek into dah spare bdroom and hidey out and then I goes  licklicklicklicklicklick...

I goes scritch,scritch,scritch,scritch,scritch ......on my chin too.  Drive both of dem CRAAAAZYY.
LUCIESTOPSCRATCHIN!  Oops. Here dey come.  Gotta go hide.

Momperson here....Lucie has allergies to 4 weeds, 4 trees and 3 grasses or something like that.  She gets special allergy shots twice a month which we give to her.  Her itching is down to a dull roar but still there's some sneaky licking and scratching.
Her favourite way of getting us out of bed is to sit outside the bedroom door ( it's gated ) and scratch because she knows the Dperson is a light sleeper and will wake up.  When he's up, she goes back to her own bed.

Frum  Lucie....licklicklicklicklick

Sent from my iPad