[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:00:56 PDT 2014

Well, we got sent to jail again. Okay, it wasn't really jail, it was being
boarded. The mom left us and went to some great 4 day party or something
and we had to stay with the et. Ordinarily it would have been boring, but
we made lots of friends there.The place was completely packed. There were
dogs to talk to everywhere. The only problem is now we are home and mom
thinks she has all kinds of things to do that are more important than
loving on us! It is a travesty!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey