[Dailydrool] Note from Browyn the Fairy Princess' Mom

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:05:47 PDT 2014

Browyn is right. I did leave them in good hands at the vet. I was not
partying. I was closing on the house in GA with the DH. All went okay, but
it is going to take some serious work to get the house where we want it. It
was rented for 3 years. The DH will be working on a few broken boards in
the fence and checking the yard again. We were walking through the backyard
and found several kids toys that are choking hazards. So he will check
again. We are pretty sure we have a serious chipmunk problem back there.

Next week the movers will come and pack us up and move us to GA from IN. I
think Bugsey will be miserable for a little while. He was trying to tell me
that 87 degrees was going to kill him earlier today.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess