[Dailydrool] cysts

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:52:28 PDT 2014

Bev is so right. I have heard the same thing. My vet says hounds just have
oily skin. It just clogs the pores and causes problems. As I am thinking
back over the dogs I have had, there does seem to be a link between how
oily their skin was and how many cysts they got...and how houndy they
smelled. Browyn is very young, but I have never had to put conditioner on
her. She stinks the worst and she has already had a cyst. My Banshee ATB
and Bubbles ATB had very oily skin and lots of cysts. I would ask if this
was a girl thing, but Bev just said that Nigel and Llewis were/are lumpy,
so that isn't it.

Thank goodness the lap dog (Bugsey) is not oily or lumpy.

Jennifer with Beauford (I need ultra deep conditioners because I am flaky),
Bugsey ( I am perfect) and Browyn the Fairy Princess (okay, I am on the
greasy side)