[Dailydrool] Icky tummies

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:12:21 PDT 2014

Well, the basset crew has been behaving so well that I have started not
crating them if I am only going to be gone for a little while. So, I was
gone for 1.5 hours today. I come back and...two piles of vomit and three
piles of diarrhea. Actually pile is too nice a word. So I look at all three
dogs. They are all three running around like maniacs outside. I am looking
at rear ends. No one has a smudge rear end. When they come back in, I check
to see if anyone's ears are full of vomit. Nope. I guess that rules out
Bugsey, unless he just got lucky. Thank goodness I have a ton of meds for
bad tummies. I called the vet to see which ones to use as soon as I
discover the culprit.

No, this doesn't mean I will be crating for short excursions. I still would
have had a mess and I would have had to bathe a dog or two. It isn't like
who ever did this did it just to be bad.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess all who are
not saying who needs meds