[Dailydrool] Deer Mz Val

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:56:33 PDT 2014

Dis Conly. I gots a commint on you eyeball goop.

Lass time I got goopy eyeball da MPerson clean it for a day or too. But it
no go away.
Den she reely lookatit. I squinty a bit. I no tell her dat it hurt oh so
bad it reely did but I a Hound so I no say nuffin. Lucky she thot da Vetman
shuld see it an he not eben hafta look wif stain (dat green stoff dey drop
in eyeballs) he seen a HOLE! in my corny ya.
Dis won time I glad to see (sorta, kind blurry) da Vetman. He meke my
eyeball all bedder.

This is Mom.
Conley looked as if he had conjunctivitis and because the boys have had it
before I figure that's what it was. But it got worse and by the time I
conceded to Mr. Biskit that it was really bad, Dr C could see the Corneal
Ulcer with a good light.

It's healed now but Dr C assured me the dog was in excrutiating pain before
it was treated. Thanks. I needed that. New rule about eyeballs in this
house: if it isn't clear and brown and asking for food, the dog goes into
the Vet.

Conley and MomPerson to Conley, Llewis and Doc