[Dailydrool] This is an update from Wayne, Debbie Winchester's husband

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 03:02:19 PDT 2014

Hi Droolers,  I was emailing with Wayne and asked him to write an update
that I could share with you all.

Drool to all in need-wen

Here you go:

The Virginia Beach Gang and I are doing good. Everybody is getting along
with each other and we all look forward to our walks in afternoons when I
return from work making dog food money. Then it is dinner time for all.

Days are getting better, getting more accustomed to making those command
decisions on what to eat and trying to remember the meal planning through
the week. Grocery store is a new journey. It is a new experience in cooking,
I know the basics, as in 30 seconds per side of steak, fry taters, and have
a veggie. and the order of cooking the meal, taters first, veggie in a pan
on low heat, then as the taters get done, cook the steak whether in the
skillet on the stove or the grille when not raining. Also, salad doesn't
last over three days so, make adjustments there.

Daughter Amanda does very well. She brings me frozen dishes from her
bitchin' kitchen and makes some dishes here and dates them with instructions
for heating/cooking on the cover. Thank God for microwave ovens. Dinner done
in 5 minutes if I remember to pull out the dish the day before to let thaw.
Otherwise, add another 5 minutes. Got to remember to cover the dish in
keeping the inside clean from the explosions...

I have learned, cleaning house and dusting purely sucks. Where does it come
from? Dust Fairy apparently visits when I'm not here.

All in all, I thank the good Lord for my health as I am able to do things
others can't do. I hope I can keep this up for several more years, or
decades. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers of others and the cards
always bring a smile "Thank you"

Wayne and the Virginia Beach Gang