[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 04:11:40 PDT 2014

Hello everybody from South Florida. As most of you know the basset rescues get together and throw their support to one basset rescue each Shelter Challenge.  By doing this, we have been able to get a prize of $1,000 for most of the rescues that we have supported.  This Shelter Challenge it is us,  Basset Rescue of Florida.  We were going strong but are now slipping in the ranks a bit.  There is one more month of voting - I know that not everyone is on Facebook where a lot of the reminders to vote have been posted so I want to take this opportunity to ask for your vote for the next month.  You can vote once a day for us.  Once you vote for us,  each day when you go to the site we will automatically come up so you can easily vote for us....go to http://www.shelterchallenge.com/contests?contestId=601&contestDetail=true search in the state of Florida for Basset Rescue of Florida.  Then vote for us!  We appreciate your efforts - $1,000 means a lot
 to the small rescues.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com