[Dailydrool] Drool a'coming ! To Maddie!earlier email wrong!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 22 09:19:25 PDT 2014

I am sorry I called Maddie the wrong name! Just an old lady confusion.
Thank you.
Email follow
We are sending a whole bathtub
full of sardine-healing drool. Violeta sends the tuna-super healing drool.
Violeta has had bloody diarrhea, not as big as though, but slowly her gastro-intestinal tract will calm down, and the appetite will return. In the beginning it is good to eat just rice  and some boiled chicken or lean ground beef.
That's our experience. I hope Maddie gets better soon!
Drool and snooters,

Miriam Virginia Oliveira