[Dailydrool] Goopey eye - vetman now!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 22 09:49:20 PDT 2014

Val,

As you can see, my experiences with gooye, goopy eyes are really not good.
First was my boy, Xaxa. He was getting dry eye and his eye was becoming witheish, almost like catharact. Vetman started him on a eye drop that we got from Walmart pharmacy. The base was olive oil with some meds in it. It cleared up. He passed at almost 15, with beautiful, shinny eyes (had to use the drops forever).
Violeta- I wont say much-glaucoma. One eye, then another. Vet ASAP.
And for last, Bella, my dad's girl, Shitzzu (sp?) was exactly like Conley's. But being a small delicate dog, she wouldnt eat, just sleep ( lots of pain). Vetman found a hole in the cornea. Lotz of treatment. Now uses Liposic gel, the same I use on my operated eye (retina), that "became" dry.
In all cases: pls go see the vet.
Lots of drool to all,

Miriam Virginia Oliveira