[Dailydrool] Harness help

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:27:04 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm shopping for a harness for a 43 pound basset whose chest measurement is
25 inches.  Dear Lizzie is in foster care, so I haven't met her personally.

I haven't used a harness with a basset, and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the
selection on Amazon. I expect this question has been asked a million times
before, but does anyone have a recommendation for a harness? Any rescues
that sell appropriate ones for this relatively petite miss?

Thanks,
Mary
(Paddi and Vern want nothing to do with this. "Harness," in their mind,
equals
"required to pull something -- like a horse" and that is Not On. Vern
prefers office work. Paddi prefers supervision.)